Business Development Representative
The Business Development Rep is an inside sales role that is tasked with building a pipeline of sales opportunities. The goals of the BDR are closely aligned to our sales teams in helping to ensure outstanding performance. The BDR, alongside our marketing team, will create and execute upon outreach programs to generate sales opportunities. From a career perspective, the position will progress to outside sales commensurate with individual performance.
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting calls
- Generate leads through prospecting strategies, research, content creation, email, social media, and call outreach
- Qualify leads and work with the sales team during the sales cycle
- Proactively communicate product and industry knowledge to prospects and customers
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of account development or inside sales experience, preferably focused within the digital marketing arena
- Ability to think, act, and contribute strategically
- Willingness to do high volume cold-calling or other outreach programs to engage in lead qualification
- Experience selling SaaS applications, marketing automation
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience a plus
The Ideal Candidate
- Driven to take their sales career to the next level
- Persistent, driven, articulate, and conversational
- Attracted to the unique opportunities and challenges presented to thrive in a fast paced, growing startup
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate attitude
- Strong record of success in whatever you have done
Crowdly connects Brands to the people that love them the most through its marketing technology platform. Located in the heart of Boston’s Fort Point District, Crowdly employs talented, creative and success-oriented people. Here is what a few of them say:
"I like working at Crowdly because it's truly a team environment. Every member is such an important piece of our company, and that impact is felt every day here at the office."
'It's an office environment that is laid back enough to let you be yourself, but fast-paced and innovative enough to push your limits and force you to think about things differently than the status quo. There is an ever-present air of creativity and no matter your role in the organization, your voice will be heard and you have an opportunity to make a real impact."
Have a look at the description and if you meet the requirements and feel that you have even more to offer us, please take the time to get in touch.