Front End Developer
We're Crowdly, a Facebook Marketing startup and Techstars alum. We're growing and are seeking a front-end dev. Our ideal candidate has strong front-end experience developing elegant single-page web apps. They can make decisions about both app architecture and aesthetics. They can wear multiple hats and can work projects that include both front-end and back-end development.We're not looking for a 'code monkey'. We're looking for a human with coding chops, ideas/opinions, and character.
- We want to meet you.
- We collaborate. We all sit across tables from each other and talk about sales, fundraising, product, marketing and engineering.
- We own our work. Everyone is an adult and is trusted to show up and ship results. No micromanaging here.
- We love shipping as a team. And catching Sox or Bruins games. And planning oyster shucks. And drinking as a team.
- We are a startup. But in a grownup, money-raised-and-in-the-bank, will-still-be-entrepreneurs-when-we're-rich kind of way.
- We have friends, have lives outside of Crowdly (we've never slept under our desks), and we wear nice shoes. Well… Scott's in flip-flops.
- You ship product first, optimize second.
- You can tackle stories on your own, collaborate with people sitting at the desk next to you, and lead a feature-set sprint.
- You test.
- You have developed and implemented best-practices for single-page applications.
- You hate clunky JSON responses. And you fix what you hate.
- You’ve worked with distributed systems.
- You are familiar with Facebook's Platform – maybe you aren't an expert, but you have implemented features of the SDK.
- You get a kick out of refactoring ugly code.
- You will work from our world headquarters here in the Seaport, Boston aka 'Innovation District'.
- You have friends, have a life outside of work, and wear nice shoes.