Creative, bent on success, the Sales Executive at Crowdly is key to Crowdly's growth strategy. The Sales Executive leads the sales process for our SaaS based marketing platform. In this position you will identify and interact with key brand executives and related agencies for some of the world’s largest brands.
- Supported by both Marketing and Business Development, identify and develop key contacts within your vertical territory.
- Grow, develop and close on key pipeline opportunities to achieve period and annualized goals.
- Conduct a solution based sales cycle, understanding prospect needs and be able to incorporate and articulate solutions in demos, conversations, and written proposals.
- Utilize key sales productivity tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, and other tools to manage and grow your pipeline.
- As a key face in bringing our company to the world, contribute strategically to a small, quickly growing team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3-5 years of demonstrated success in selling digital marketing technology or solutions, preferably to Fortune 1000 brands
- Previous work history within a startup or early stage technology company
- Strong knowledge of social media marketing within large brands and agencies
- Consistent achievement/overachievement of sales goals
- Analytical, strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Ideal Candidate
- Solid and repetitive track of success and quota achievement
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
- Energetic, enthusiastic and passionate attitude
- A record of success in whatever you have done
Crowdly connects Brands to the people that love them the most through its marketing technology platform. Located in the heart of Boston’s Fort Point District, Crowdly employs talented, creative and success-oriented people. Here is what a few of them say:
"I like working at Crowdly because it's truly a team environment. Every member is such an important piece of our company, and that impact is felt every day here at the office."
'It's an office environment that is laid back enough to let you be yourself, but fast-paced and innovative enough to push your limits and force you to think about things differently than the status quo. There is an ever-present air of creativity and no matter your role in the organization, your voice will be heard and you have an opportunity to make a real impact."
Have a look at the description and if you meet the requirements and feel that you have even more to offer us, please take the time to get in touch.